Monday, June 13, 2011

Muffin Tin Monday

Muffin Tin Monday at Muffintinmom.com

I saw these cute muffin liners at Michaels the other day and just had to pick up a pack (set of 12). What better way to use them, than to start a Muffin Tin Monday post :)

I made a pretty simple lunch, including:

Organic cherries from the farmers market (x2), organic animal crackers from Trader Joe's, Organic Brown Rice and Beans, Organic Split Pea Soup (Trader Joe's).
I try to feed the kids organic food as much as possible, although we also have non-organic things at times... I try to stick with Organic particularly for the "dirty dozen" produce, meat, eggs, and dairy products. We get most of our food from Trader Joe's, which has a lot of organic selections, as well as the farmers market. I started buying raw milk from our local farmers market, and at times also buy pastured eggs and meat at the farmers market as well.

1 comment:

  1. I just bought those muffin cups yesterday at Michael's too! They are super cute!

    ReplyDelete